You have to meet the conditions below:
1.a. You received a text message with an activation code/ CTPC for a COVID-19 test to make an appointment in the testing village:
- After you had contact with a contact tracer from the government (on day 7 from the day after high-risk contact)
- After return from a red zone (on day 7 from the day of return to Belgium)
- Your GP/CLB physician/company physician has prescribed a test
1.b. Several countries demand that foreigners can present proof of a recent negative test or go into mandatory quarantine after arrival. You can find more information about this requirement on diplomatie.belgium.be. From now on, those who are going abroad for business or pleasure can get tested at the test village. The test is not reimbursable by the RIZIV. It is the travellers’ responsibility to get up-to-date information about the travel advice for their destination and the validity period of their tests.
Please note: there are a limited number of tests for travellers per day. The registration form will show the number of available tests for the coming days. Please take this into account before purchasing a test.
A purchased test is not refundable.
2. You have none or mild Covid-19 symptoms.
3. You live in Antwerp or in a town that shares an out-of-hours GP practice with the city of Antwerp. This includes the postcodes you see below.