All those who meet all of the following conditions can make an appointment for a test at the testing village:
1.a. You received a text message containing a CTPC code (Covid Test Prescription Code) which you can use to book an appointment for a test:
- After government contact tracing (on day 7 from the day after high-risk contact)
- After return from a red zone (on day 1 and day 7 from the day of return to Belgium)
- If your GP / CLB (pupil guidance) physician / occupational physician has prescribed a test.
1.b. Several countries require foreigners to present a certificate of a recent negative test, or to go into mandatory quarantine upon arrival. You can find these requirements on diplomatie.belgium.be. Those who go abroad for professional reasons or on holiday, can now be tested at the testing village. For this purpose, you can purchase a test for €46.81 per person. The test is not reimbursed by the National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance. It is up to travellers to adequately inform themselves about the travel advice for the country of destination and the period of validity of their test.
Please note: the number of tests for travellers per day is limited. The registration form states the number of tests that are still available for the following days. Please keep this in mind before buying a test. A purchased test cannot be refunded. It is not possible to change your appointment.
- You have no or only mild Covid-19 symptoms.
- You live in Antwerp or one of the municipalities that shares a GP services centre with Antwerp. This applies to the postcodes listed below.
Please note: Currently, you can only apply for an AG-Covid rapid tests at the testing village provided you have a code supplied by a group physician (for instance, an occupational physician working for priority services or clusters from businesses where continuity of production is essential – school physicians…). If the testing strategy is amended, Testing village Antwerp will make adjustments and communicate about them.